- All Saudi Arabia Visas are valid for travel by air ONLY.
- Exit Re-Entry Visa will only be issued if it satisfies certain condition(s) - discretion:
- Saudi residency - IQAAMA is valid
- Saudi Consular is contented that your reason for delay is authentic
- Saudi Consulate will only accept exit re-entry application after the visa expires
- Once the extension is issued applicant must entre Saudi within a period of 30 days from the date of issue.
- Should the applicant require their passport in an emergency, the Embassy may return the passport. This will force the full cancellation of the application without the refund of the payment.
Saudi Medical Insurance Prices:
Depends on the age of the applicant and final price can ONLY be confirmed after the application is lodged into Enjaz System.
- Fee will be in the range between £35.00 - £150.00
- Extra charge will apply.
Note: Medical Insurance only required for all visas accept Work, Residence & Exit Re-Entry Visa(s)
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE IN FULL COLOUR AND OF HIGH QUALITY. IMAGES TAKEN BY MOBILE PHONES CAMERAS AND SUCH ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REFUSED IF THESE CONDITIONS ARE NOT MET.