In these Terms and conditions and Conditions references to "we", "us" and "our" are to Documents and Visas Ltd (D&V). References to "our Website" or "the Website" are to www.docsandvisas.com.
You agree that you shall not use the Website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website. You also agree not to compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions and conditions set out in this terms and conditions.
Documents and Visas Ltd (D&V) reserve the right to change any part of this term without notice and your use of the Website will be deemed as acceptance of this term. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and conditions and Conditions of this term.
Documents and Visas Ltd (D&V) has complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
Documents and Visas Ltd (D&V) will under no circumstance be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages including any loss of business, revenue, profits, or data in relation to your use of the Website.
Nothing within this Term will operate to exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising as result of the negligence of Documents and Visas Ltd (D&V); Co., its employees or agents.
1. These Terms and conditions & Conditions govern the provision of all services provided by D&V in the processing of visa applications and other subsidiary services for their clients. All orders made by D&V clients are subject to the terms and conditions and conditions set out herein.
2. D&V acts as an agent on behalf of their clients in the submission of applications for visa and subsidiary services to the appropriate institutions and/or immigration authorities.
3. D&V aims to process visa applications within the time limit specified in its promotional materials. D&V does not guarantee time guidelines? D&V will not be held responsible should the immigration authorities or any other third party change their rules, regulations or processing requirements if that change has a direct effect on the time limit for delivery. However, D&V will use its best endeavours to minimize any delay or inconvenience caused in this respect.
4. All processing times indicated by D&V or D&V materials are dependent upon the opening days/times of embassies, consulates and the offices of D&V. Visa processing times shown on promotional materials are standard/average processing times.
5. D&V will not be held responsible for costs incurred due to a delay in the visa process due to circumstances outside of its control.
6. D&V strongly recommends that you do not make any travel bookings until you have confirmation of your visa grant/documents.
7. D&V will always lodge a visa application in the applicants' best interest. We are a private company and we do not have authority to grant a visa of any kind. We cannot guarantee a positive result on a visa application or any assessment or review in arriving at the final result, which is part of the visa process. The final decision on all applications rests with the relevant organization responsible for issuing that result.
8. D&V cannot influence any decision made by an immigration authority; any requests for additional information before finalizing a visa; any delay by an immigration authority in the issuing of a visa; or a decision to refuse to grant a visa.
9. D&V will use and rely on information provided by the client in the provision of services to its clients. D&V will not independently verify or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of such information.
10. It is the client's responsibility to provide D&V with all required information and documentation concerning the application. This may include but is not limited to documentation from third parties such as partners, family, employers, sponsors, assessment bodies, educational bodies, etc. If the required documentation does not meet with the requirements of D&V. D&V retain the right not to lodge that visa application until it has received all of the required information in order to do so.
11. D&V cannot lodge a visa application until it has complete documentation as outlined in the registration pack and any subsequent documentation requested by D&V from the main applicant.
12. D&V cannot be held responsible for any expenses and/or delays arising from incomplete application forms, inaccurate/false information or inaccurate/false supporting documentation provided.
13. D&V are not responsible for applications that have become ineligible as a result of changes in Immigration policy. D&V will not be held responsible for any changes in immigration policy which affect the eligibility of a visa application at any stage while a visa application is being processed by the Immigration Authorities. Any application that is not lodged to the Immigration Authorities may also be affected by changes in Immigration policy.
14. D&V will provide the relevant medical forms to a client, should health examinations be required. D&V will also provide the client with a list of authorized doctors that are eligible to carry out these medicals. However, D&V have no part in the process of carrying out these medicals or providing these medical results to the Immigration Authorities for further processing.
15. D&V advice applicants not to complete any health examinations (such as Chest X-ray, Medicals, Blood tests, etc) until advised to do so by Documents and Visas. D&V does not cover the medical costs involved in this process.
16. The results of health examinations are valid for 12 months from the date of issue. If the medical results provided to the Immigration Authorities have expired by the time an immigration officer reviews these results for the visa application, the client is responsible for providing up-to-date medicals and paying any associated costs.
17. The results of character checks – police clearances are valid for 12 months from the date of issue. If the character checks – police clearances provided to the Immigration Authorities have expired by the time an immigration officer reviews these for the visa application, the client is responsible for providing up-to-date character checks – police clearances and paying any associated costs.
18. The results of assessments and visa applications are valid for a limited period of time. The client is responsible for ensuring that the result of an assessment or visa application is provided to D&V, not less than 30 days prior to the date of expiry of that result.
19. Should you choose to purchase any of the services offered by D&V, either electronically or via the telephone; and wish to settle payment for that service by cash, bank draft, postal order, cheque, or bank transfer; you acknowledge that you agree to the D&V terms and conditions of service. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any additional fees that may be required to facilitate the visa application or supplementary service including but not limited to: fees in connection with medical reports, Chest X-rays, court documents, couriers, and translation services, certification of documents, police checks.
20. D&V will not provide any service (including the lodgement of a visa application) until payment has been made to D&V in full for that service. D&V is not responsible for any repercussions of not providing the service in question.
21. Our prices may need to be changed without prior notice as our prices are governed by exchange rates and changes in immigration costs.
22. As soon as payment is received, the client is deemed to have engaged the service of D&V. Our service is our professional advice and expertise. Once the service has been provided to the client it cannot be returned, whether or not the client has changed his mind or no longer wishes to utilize it.
23. No refund is forthcoming of any fees paid to D&V where the visa application has been lodged to the Immigration Authorities regardless of the reason for withdrawal.
24. If a client pays D&V to assess documentation for a visa application or to assess documents relating to any part of that application, this assessment will involve a review of documentation required by D&V to prepare an application for lodging to the relevant organization. Document-assessment fees are non-refundable should the client decide for whatever reason not to proceed with the application once D&V has begun to assess the clients documentation.
25. If an application has become ineligible due to Immigration policy changes that have been introduced between when the application was accepted by D&V but before the application is lodged to the Immigration Authorities, no refund is forthcoming for the assessment of the client's documentation where D&V has provided this service.
26. If, after registering for the visa application with D&V you wish to withdraw the visa application and that application has not been submitted to the Immigration Authorities, assessment and/or administration fees apply.
27. Please note that immigration fees may be partially refunded in cases where the visa application has not yet been submitted to the Immigration Authorities. This is done at the discretion of Documents and Visas LTD.
28. Fees paid to D&V are non-refundable should you withdraw a visa application that you have kept on hold for a period longer than 6 months, even if that application might have never been submitted to the Immigration Authorities.
29. Additional cancellation fees apply in cases where you wish to cancel a visa that has been approved.
30. You must travel with the same passport you hold at time of completing this application. If you obtain a new passport after your visa has been issued, you need to contact D&V help desk to have your visa re-allocated to your new passport. In this case, re-allocation fees apply.
31. D&V operate a strict no-refund policy for all subsidiary services-products.
32. In the event of loss or damage to any passport or documents received, D&V liability will be limited to the actual value of the passport and documents up to a maximum of £70 per applicant. D&V accepts no liability for consequential loss.
33. D&V reserves the right to return any passport without the requested visa if the passport or the documents provided do not comply with the requirements or if there is insufficient time to process the visa.
34. If D&V acts as an agent or introduces/refers the customer to subsidiary or related products of other businesses, then the customer is bound by the specific Terms and conditions and Conditions of that business which may be different to the Terms and conditions and Conditions of D&V.
35. Where a visa pack or an ancillary pack is sold to a client via an agent, the agent is responsible for taking the initial information and payment. Information received by D&V from the agent is understood to be true and complete. Should the client provide conflicting information at a later date to D&V case officer, D&V will not be responsible for the result of the application?
36. D&V do not carry any duty of care to the client. That is D&V cannot be held liable for accident, injury or loss as a result of a service or product provided by D&V to that client.
37. D&V reserves the right not to provide any service should the client disagree with our terms and conditions and conditions as set out here.
38. D&V reserves the right to include additional Terms and conditions & Conditions should the need arise. The submission of an application to D&V by web, post, fax or email, constitutes a terms and conditions to these Terms and conditions & Conditions, including amendments thereto, by the customer.
39. D&V are not legal advisers/lawyers; we are only agents and intermediaries
All intellectual property of Documents and Visas Ltd (D&V) such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the Website remain the property of Documents and Visas Ltd (D&V). By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of Documents and Visas Ltd (D&V) and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Website.
The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. We do not control such websites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites.
If any provision of this Term is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
This Term will be governed by the laws of England and any user of the Website hereby agrees to be bound exclusively by the jurisdiction of English courts without reference to rules governing choice of laws.
Material included in this site is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Transmission of this information is not intended to constitute a client relationship between Documents and Visas Ltd (D&V) and the user of the browser. No reader of this information should act or refrain from acting on the basis of this information without first taking professional advice on the basis of the specific facts and circumstances at issue.