The company/organisation the applicant is visiting must supply a Letter of Invitation (LOI) is issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs that:
- Is printed on a company letterhead
- Includes the applicant’s full name
- Includes the applicant’s nationality
- Includes the applicant’s country and place of birth
- Includes the applicant’s date of birth
- Includes the applicant’s passport number, date of issue and date of expiry
- Includes the applicant’s job title
- Includes the name of the applicant’s current employer
- Includes the purpose for journey
- Includes the exact number of entries as appears on supporting letter
- Includes the company stamp, dated and signed by an authorised person.
- A copy of the letter of invitation from a host organization in Kazakhstan is needed. This letter must be submitted by the host organization in Kazakhstan to the Department of Consular Service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The Department of Consular Service must provide the host company with a reference number.
- For applicants applying to single entry private visa up to 90 days, an original invitation letter issued by the Immigration Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs (MIA) of the Republic of Kazakhstan is required. Your relatives or friends in Kazakhstan can obtain invitation from the local authorities of MIA and send it to your address in the UK.
Note: (for applicants applying to double, triple, multiple entry business, triple entry tourist and single entry private (up to 90 days) visas)