The UK employer must provide the applicant with UK Supporting Letter that:
- Is printed on a company letterhead.
- Is addressed to the Consulate/Embassy.
- Includes the applicants full name.
- Includes the applicants passport number, date of issue and date of expiry.
- Includes the applicants date of birth and place or birth.
- Includes the reason for the applicants journey and name of organisations or company to be visited.
- Includes the number of entries and the duration of the stay.
- Includes a statement of acceptance of financial responsibility for the applicant trip.
- Includes the signature of the applicant`s supervisor or HR department representative.
UK Supporting Letter Sample will be enclosed with Order Application Package.